Returns and Exchange
How do I know if my product is defective?
- An item is said to be defective when the product you received did not worked as intended.
How can I be eligible for a refund?
- Refunds are granted upon returning the purchased item in its original, brand new condition and are then processed once we received the return.
- Refunds must be requested for any reason within 30 days from the date of purchase.*We will process the refund once we have received the returned item(s).
Do you allow item exchange?
- Yes. We allow item exchange as long as it is within 60 days from the date of purchase.
- Customer must shoulder the added price value if the item requested for exchange costs more than the item originally ordered.
- Exchange is then processed once we have received the return.
Who covers the return shipping?
- We offer free customer returns within 30 days of purchase of any reason for US orders.
- Return and refund requests are not accepted due to processing time and cost.
Is the shipping fee refundable?
- No, the shipping fee is in fact, non-refundable.
Holiday Return Policy
- We have an extended return policy for orders within November 15th to December 31st.
- The deadline for holiday returns is February 1st, of the following year.